Academic mobility of teachers / staff
The academic mobility of teachers and staff involves sending them to partner universities and organizations for various purposes, such as:
- lecturing, conducting classes and consultations;
- participation in scientific work in the framework of joint topics;
- participation in continuing education programs;
- internships during the period of creative holidays;
- participation in conferences and seminars.
To participate in academic mobility programs, teachers / staff need to prepare:
2. CV (resume);
3. Certificate of employment;
4. Certificate of knowledge of English / or another foreign language;
5. Motivation letter (with a detailed plan of stay at the hosted university).
Funding for the secondment of teachers and staff under inter-university cooperation agreements, advanced training, and conference participation is sourced from extra-budgetary funds or alternative financial means.
Upon the completion of their academic mobility assignments, teachers or employees are required to submit a report to the International Department.
Monthly newsletter from KEU
If you are not a university student, you can leave your details so that we can send you information about all events at the university immediately by mail.